Social Media Marketing Strategy Development is an in-depth analysis of your SMM activities, business accounts, content and subscribers’ engagement. If you haven’t started your social media work yet, we’ll develop an individual strategy from scratch. This service includes a detailed PDF report with our recommendations on how to optimize your website for social media (SMO), what networks and communities to select for your business promotion, what content to publish, how to grow audience and its engagement, etc.
You need this service if:
- You have a website and want to promote it in social media
- You want to grow your online audience and get quality traffic
- You need to attract more loyal customers and gain reputation
You will get a PDF file with:
SMO analysis – we’ll make sure that your website is equipped with all buttons, widgets and links necessary for its successful promotion in social media.
Social accounts analysis – we’ll study your accounts’ design, their fullness, posting frequency, marketing appeal and users’ engagement. We’ll advise what should be done to make your accounts more attractive.
Competitor analysis – we’ll examine your top-ranking competitors, their websites, social accounts, content and promotion methods.
Content analysis – we’ll look through your textual and visual content, estimate its quality, uniqueness and value for the subscribers.
Users engagement advice – we’ll give our recommendations on growing audience in social media, on getting more likes, shares, comments, etc. You’ll also learn how to trace social traffic to your website and measure other results of your work.
- You order Social Media Marketing Strategy Development on this website, and we contact you to discuss details.
- We make full social accounts analysis to find possible problems and offer their solutions. In case you don’t have accounts yet, we develop an individual strategy from scratch.
- We provide clear in-depth instructions for your website’s effective social promotion.
- Your order will be executed within 5 business days. You’ll get the report and recommendations in PDF file via email.